Happy New Year Dover Middle School Community,
As you know, due to the staffing-impact the pandemic has had on our operations and system, we will need to be remote for grades 3-12 on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. As of right now, our goal is to return to in-person instruction on Thursday, January 6, 2022. We will be sending out additional communication on Wednesday regarding next steps.
Below are details to support our transition to remote learning this week;
- Dover MS/HS students will be working remotely, according to their current bell schedule.
- All teachers will be facilitating and managing their classrooms via their Google Classroom.
- Students are expected to attend, engage, and have cameras on during their classes as this will determine attendance for the course and day.
- Student Supports and Independent Study will not require student attendance or logging in via google meet.
- All after school activities for the MS and modified sports activities have been postponed until Thursday, January 6, 2022. (JV & Varsity Sports are operating)
Please know that we understand this challenge affects the entire Dover community and that our goal is to be in school, safely and responsibly, Thursday, January 6, 2022. If any changes occur we will keep you informed.
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out.
Dover Middle School Administrative Team